Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inherntly Funny




Have you ever been irritated by something or someone.. i do. and if i were a Judge i would have suggested capital punishment to that irritating person... My Hostel warden.Well if you see her she is just an average looking lady with her peculiar nose and very peculiar voice. first I used to get astonished why she had worlds largest number of names but finally got the answer. Every week her behaviour invented her new name kept by students.
my first encounter with her peculiar voice happened when tanushree came to meet me and she didn't allowed her to my room. The way she was explaining the rules and regulation of the hostel which were indeed baseless when a gal has to visit a girl's room, made me imagine as if rakhi sawant getting dramatic over a issue less topic. ok you dont have to explain me so much, my frnd is a gal and she is not gonna plant a bomb here , let her come to my room i tried to explain her. but she didn't allowed her. at last i had to go out with her to park so that we both can talk.
The next encounter with her was when she instructed me to change the room and shift to a single room only because I was working and could pay more. She was getting on my nerves day by day. i told I cant stay alone and hence will not change the room. she happened to annoy me day by day which forced me to complain to the higher authority.
They were convinced with me. And again when she approached me
i very coolly told her about my achievement and threatened her not to communicate with me for life long. One fine evening i came to know about the suffering of another gal next to my room.Her blood was boiling with anger when she came to my room. ranjitaaaaaaa.... yaar this lady is gonna kill us with her voice and mental tourtoure. i just noded my head as i was convinced with her. i will come at 12 in night to ur room pe prepare and out she went tapping her foot leaving me in a puzzled state.
I was anxiously waiting for the nite and atlast she came with some stuff in her hand , a charcoal, a marker, few rice, and few grasses. wat this crap for i asked . nothing you just see what i will do to that lady. and she master minded a plan. im with you i said as i was one of the victim like her. At 1.30am we were in our "Mission Warden" with bare foot. We three went down stair near to our warden's room and kept rice , flowers, charcoal, and other stuff in front of her room. I was unable to resist my laugh imagining the next day scene. but then the worst idea came to my frd mischievous brain. she happened to announce her affair with our peon all over the walls of dinning room and stair with marker. i guess she was badly tortured by the warden :). We three were giggling in the mid of the night.
The very next morning we happen to listen to the screaming of our warden, a scream -mixture of fear and anger. she quickly took bath and rushed to the near by Shiv temple least somebody have done some black magic upon her.
All were clueless , confused,biwildred, and the funniest episode was that some even asked me about the matter for example: questions like- ranjita have you got any idea who must have done this????? i would think ,i dont doubt, but sure that i have done this with two others, well the announcement part was not my Job.The announcement of her affair was indeed was a serious matter. and the consequence of this prank was that, there was a meeting with all the boarders and the authority. Each and every boarder sample of writing was taken. As i was unable to write Oriya i was given an excuse but at last the culprit was found.
But she was quite happy that at last she took the revenge and very happily left hostel. but the prank of that night still makes me tickle.
Toady also when i happened to visit my old hostel i meet my warden and she is same old peculiar voice and nose but still unknown that i was one of the culprit behind her black magic.

2 comments:

  1. It's indeed really very funny. Well written and i loved this blog. Well written. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ranju you are very naughty. i never thought you will do such pranks.

    ReplyDelete